Winners Showing Off Their Kick-Ass Daft Scots Lass Tattoos


Isn't it interesting how all of the brilliant Caption My Freaky Photo Winners chose to put their temporary ink on their hands?  I recently asked the winners to send me a snapshot of themselves wearing the tattoos that they won by dazzling me with their witty and talented captions to my silly photos.

I was so pleased to get these back - Awesome or what?  

They Call Me Sausage Fingers

Colourful Rants of a Fed Up Sista

Daddy Can't Hear You

Cat told me that her kids got hold of her tats and stuck them on her glass partition at work. She took a shot of that!
 


Cat - Juggling Act of Life

Thanx to all of the winners who sent in their pictures to me and Big Ups to everone who regularly participates in my weekly Caption My Freak Photo Competition.  You make me smile more than you know.

You Plonkers are The Fucking Bomb! 



more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive