★10 Days of Bullshit Challenge - Day 3★


★ Rockin' Mama★  and I are doing the 10 Days of Bullshit Challenge.  Day 3's topic is "An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today"

Check out the topics here and go link up.

Does your Mother Know that I know all the words to most of ABBA’s greatest hits?


Oh yeah, not even fucking Fernando will admit to owning an ABBA record but their music turns me into a complete Dancing Queen.

But yes, I know all the words to most of their songs, Honey Honey.  So put that in yer pipe and smoke it.


SOS!


I grew up in a house full of music and when my Mamma Mia and dad were out, I Had A Dream and I sneaked down to the lounge to switch on their wee Phllips record player and I’d listen to all my parent’s old 33 vinyl records. ABBA being among my dad's large record collection.

I would play the ABBA tracks over and over again until I got all the words perfect and I heard Bjorn and Benny Ring, Ringing in my ears.


I would prance around the lounge, leaping and twirling like The Piper with my hairbrush in my hand as my make-shift microphone pretending to be pretty Agnetha. She is My Kind of Girl and wished I had long blonde locks just like hers. I would imagine myself wearing the colourful tight lycra bell-bottoms and slinky tops with the spot light on me.


Did you know that ABBA sold over 375 million records worldwide? That’s a lotta Money, Money, Money.


I love ABBA. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do.


When All Is Said and Done, it had made me into The Daft Scots Lass I am today.


Thank You for the Music!



 
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive