Blog Challenge - 10 Things I Love About You

Laura said "I was going to just post this but then decided it might be fun to make it a Blog Challenge!"


All you have to do is write a blog post or leave a comment with the 10 things you love about “whoever” or "whatever".  It can be your partner, your child, a particular day,  you dog, your boss, a chocolate, a wine – anything really!


For My Boerewors:

I love the way you know what mood I’m in by just looking at me.


I love your sillyness.

I love the way you kiss my forehead in the check out queque at the supermarket.

I love your smile.

I love the way you hold me tight when the storm is loud.

I love that you appreciate me and tell me so.

I love your generousity to your family and others.

I love that you talk to me about “when we are old and grey” even thought we are already grey.

I love that you love me for my weaknesses as well as my strengths.

I love your committment to our marriage and family.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive