Another Surprise

Riaan took us girls to the shops this morning and surprised me by buying me my much sought after laptop! My very own acer notebook. How kewl?

I told him we could've used the money for other things - things that we need more than a laptop, things for the house but he said that he's wanted to buy me one for ages and never had the opportunity. I guess it is his money so who am I tell him how to spend it.

You see, Riaan got a kick-back from SARS and decided to spend some of it on me. He said "Call it a belated Birthday gift". If you remember I didn't get a gift this year...well, I did, just a wee bit late.

I am using it as we speak, sitting on the couch under a blanket as I only got 3 hours sleep last night. My insomnia seems to be getting worse. I'm knackered and have been battling all week to stay asleep. Lying wide awake counting the ceiling panels or running through the day's events or trying to count sheep....its awful. Even after two sleeping tablets which did nothing but make me stumble all over the place and feel hungover today.

Got any cures for insomnia??? Any suggestions will help at this stage.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive